Advantages of our Rent to Own program:
- Requires little money down with nominal monthly payments for 2 years, then you own it
- Enables students to practice at their own convenience without the hassles of scheduling practice before or after school
- Accelerates student's learning because they have more access to their instrument
- Parents have the opportunity to recognize their child's interest early on before committing to a more significant financial investment
- Individuals can upgrade to a larger instrument at any time during the rental period
Our Rent to Own program requires 20% down and monthly payments of 5% of the purchase price with a minimum 6 month committal agreement / 2 year max payment lease at which time you own the instrument. You may turn the instrument in or upgrade to another instrument at any time during the Rent to Own period. See contract for details. All payments include disposition costs.
Email us at email@example.com for more information on our Rent to Own program.